St Andrew's CE VC Primary School
A church school that grows, learns and achieves together
Select Page

This is a GOOD School (OfSTED)

Pupils contribute positively to the school.

Extensive sporting and extra-curricular experiences

Pupils of all ages help each other.

Safeguarding is effective.

SEND and Inclusion

At St Andrew’s CE VC Primary School, we strive to provide the best education possible for all children.   We work closely with parents and carers, recognising the important role they play in their child’s education. Sometimes children need extra support and there are systems in school to make sure that this support helps them thrive in school.  

Any questions please contact Philippa Gatehouse our Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator (SENDCo) on 01454 294498

Download: SEND Policy March 2021

Download: SEND Information Report 2021

At St Andrew’s we take a holistic, inclusive approach to your child’s development.  Please click on the link below where you’ll find more helpful and supportive information about our school offer. at St Andrew’s

Signposting links to supportive parent and community groups