St Andrews Primary School had its last full SIAS inspection in June 2019. The school was judged to be ‘GOOD’ in all areas.
Please download the full report to read and/or print your own copy.
- St Andrew’s Church of England Primary School has a distinctive Christian vision and well-developed set of associated Christian values which inspire leaders in shaping the school. However, because the vision is relatively new it does not underpin all aspects of the school’s work.
- As a result of the Christian vision and values, there are strong relationships amongst all members of the school community. This ensures that all pupils are well supported emotionally and academically.
- Pupils develop good understanding of Bible stories through imaginative and engaging collective worship. They can then relate messages from these stories to their lives.
- Religious education (RE) is a strength of the school. As a result of high quality teaching, pupils learn to discuss their own personal beliefs with exceptional thoughtfulness and sensitivity.
- The strong, mutually-supportive partnership between the school and local churches enhances the quality of collective worship and enables all to flourish.
Paper copies of all documents are available from the school office.