The School Day
- Your child should arrive from 8.30am and go straight to the classroom. We encourage children to enter class by themselves.
- School starts promptly at 8.45am and we would ask all parents to have left school premises by 8.45am
- The school gate is locked at approximately 8.45am
- The Registers are taken at 9.00am and 1.30pm daily.
- If a child is exceptionally late then it will be recorded as an unauthorised absence.
- Our Education Welfare Officer can support the school and families when/if they need help.
- At home time you can wait for your child in the playground.
- School finishes at 3.15pm and the main gate is locked again from 3.30pm