Our uniform is:
- School Blue Polo shirt or white polo shirt – available from school
- Grey trousers or grey skirt/pinafore dress. (Jeans and leggings are not to be worn)
- Grey tailored knee length shorts
- School sweatshirt with logo – available from school
- Grey tights
- Grey or white socks
- Sensible black school shoes
- Summer wear for girls – blue and white checked dresses
- For PE – black shorts, blue school t-shirt with logo or plain white t-shirt
Jogging trousers to match the sweatshirts are also available or provide your child with plain black joggers for colder months
- For swimming – close fitting trunks or costume
For reasons of hygiene and safety, long hair should be tied back at all times. Earrings must be removed for all physical activity.
PE clothes are to be kept in a draw string bag that can be hung on the child’s cloakroom peg. Parents are asked to ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with their child’s name so that lost property can be identified and returned quickly.
Uniform Order Form
Please download and complete the uniform order form. Then hand the order form and the correct money to the school office.
Cheques should be payable to St Andrew’s School Fund