A school that grows, learns and achieves together.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
Our school is a place:
- where children, parents and school staff support each other within a nurturing and inclusive Christian environment
- where children are encouraged to become the best version of themselves
Children at St. Andrew’s Primary School will be:
- respectful and tolerant of others, taking responsibility for themselves and their community
- kind and supportive, being able to work collaboratively with others
- confident, resilient independent learners who are prepared to go for the challenge
- ambitious, creative and motivated to achieve their very best.
St. Andrew’s Primary School, in line with its Christian foundation and supported by Christian principles will:
- work with parents to develop a partnership between home and school
- provide a safe and happy environment where all staff, children and parents respect each other
- provide varied learning opportunities to enable the children to cultivate a love of learning
- value each individual child for their unique qualities and celebrate their achievements