St Andrew’s is a small, friendly, Church of England village primary school in the rural setting of Cromhall, South Gloucestershire. We cover reception (age 4/5), infants (Key Stage 1, Year 1 and 2, ages 5-7) and juniors (Key Stage 2, Years 3-6, ages 7-11), with no more than 10 children in each year. As part of our extended schools provision we have a Breakfast Club in school, and an After School Club.
The school has a Christian foundation which it seeks to promote by providing high quality educational opportunities to all members of the school community. It encourages this through religious education, collective worship and the values and ethos of a curriculum which seeks to offer opportunities for all and support their lifelong love of learning.
It is our aim that children are:
- In a happy and secure environment where they can have equal opportunities to develop their own potential, gaining confidence and self-esteem.
- Able to build on their success through high expectation of work and behaviour, celebrating and sharing success together.
- Learning independently and collaboratively through self-review and assessment.
- Highly motivated life-long learners.
- Respectful of each other and all members of the community.
"Pupils are very caring and show good understanding of the needs of others. A major strength in pupils’ behaviour is their attitudes to their learning. Behaviour in lessons is almost always exemplary and they work keenly and enthusiastically."
Headteacher: Mrs Helen Green
Phone: 01454 294498
Address: Church Lane, Cromhall Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire GL12 8AL
PTFA Tea at the Lake
Sunday 2nd October
10am to 5pm
Enjoy a lovely walk around Tortworth Lake & stop for tea & cake at the old boathouse – thanks go to Tortworth Estate for granting permission again.
It’s a beautiful walk and a great way of supporting your PTFA.