St Andrew's Church of England Voluntary Controlled School has a Christian foundation which it seeks to promote by providing high quality educational opportunities to all members of the school community. It encourages this through religious education, collective worship and the values and ethos of a curriculum which seeks to offer opportunities and experiences to promote pupils’ spiritual and moral development and to provide a basis for their lifelong learning.
At St Andrew's School, children are:
- In a happy and secure environment where they can have equal opportunities to develop their own potential, gaining confidence and self-esteem.
- Able to build on their success through high expectation of work and behaviour, celebrating and sharing success together.
- Learning independently and collaboratively through self-review and assessment.
- Highly motivated life-long learners.
- Respectful of each other and all members of the community.
"Pupils are very caring and show good understanding of the needs of others. A major strength in pupils’ behaviour is their attitudes to their learning. Behaviour in lessons is almost always exemplary and they work keenly and enthusiastically."
Headteacher: Mrs Helen Green
Phone: 01454 294498
Address: Church Lane, Cromhall Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire GL12 8AL
As we mentioned last term, we will be introducing a text messaging service shortly. This will be up & running within the next few weeks & you will be sent full details then. However, in the meantime, could you please check that we have the correct mobile numbers & email address for all the contacts relating to your child/ren.
Please could you complete the form in the newsletter with up to date information & return this to school as soon as possible.